answer questions you have

Where are you located?

Our residential facility is located at:

14048 South Highway 89
Spanish Fork, UT 84660

Our outpatient facility is located at:

619 North 500 West
Provo, UT 84601

What are Your Business Hours ?

We are available by phone between 7am and 10pm, Mountain Time.
Contact us at 385-312-8400

Admission hours are as follows:
Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm

Are you a dual diagnostic facility?

Yes! Although Mountain Peak’s primary aim is to treat Drug and Alcohol addiction, we also specialize in co-occuring disorders.

How old do patients have to be for treatment?

Residents must be at least 18 years old or above for Residential Treatment.

What insurances do you take?

Most health insurance plans will cover treatment at Mountain Peak Recovery. Unfortunately, we do not accept Medicaid or Medicare at this time.

Contact us with your insurance information and we can verify your benefits.

Are you Accredited?

Mountain Peak Recovery is currently licensed and in compliance with all Federal and State licensing requirements.

Mountain Peak Recovery is accredited with the Joint Commission.

Do you allow smoking?

Yes we allow smoking and tobacco. Mountain Peak Recovery is aware of the different approaches and opinions on this matter. Although we encourage and promote smoking cessation while in treatment, we have decided to allow smoking and tobacco as an option for our Residents.

Are you a 12-step program?

Mountain Peak Recovery is 12-step based but not 12-step focused. Residents will still attend AA meetings as part of programming and may be required to work a 12-step as part of their individual clinical program.

How do I apply?

Call (801) 824-8829 or apply HERE

What should I bring with me to treatment?

See a full list of items to bring HERE

How long is your treatment program?

Our program is customized to meet the individual needs of each client. Average residential treatment is generally 60 days to 90 days. Average outpatient treatment ranges ranges 3 months to 1 year in duration.

Will you tell my employer that I’m in treatment?

No. HIPPA laws (identity and privacy laws) prohibit all treatment facilities to communicate with anyone regarding treatment of an individual without express written consent from said individual. (Public Law 104-191)

This means that once a resident is admitted, we cannot discuss if they are even in our facility without their permission. Residents also have the right to revoke their written consent while in treatment and prohibit any contact with companies or individuals that they, at one time, had previously given permission.

Will I be able to have visitors while in treatment?

Visiting Hours are Sunday between 1-5pm. Residents must work with their counselor and get approval for the visitors prior to the day of the visit.

What happens after treatment?

Residents are required to map out their own individual after care program with the help of their counselor and case managers. The best formula for continued sobriety includes transitional programming such as Sober Living, Intensive Outpatient, and General Outpatient. Mountain Peak provides all of these programs as options including Alumni support groups, relapse prevention, and sober activities to foster a continuum of care after a resident graduates the Residential Treatment Program.

Will I have access to my cell phone/laptop/electronics?

Residents are not allowed cell phones while in treatment. All electronic devices will be turned over to staff upon admission. There may be limited access with clinical approval for such things as retrieving important numbers or coordinating a departure. The same goes for laptops, again limited use may be approved by your counselor. Only approved MP3 players without camera capabilities or wifi are allowed in treatment.

Are you a religion-based program?

No. Mountain Peak Recovery is not a part of any one religion, nor do we impose the beliefs of any specific religious group. However, a holistic and spiritual approach to one’s sobriety is very highly encouraged. We regard this as a personal choice for each individual resident.

Is your program co-ed?


Do I need to complete detox somewhere else before entering treatment?

Mountain Peak offers detox included with our programming. However, each individual will be assessed to determine detox needs prior to entering Mountain Peak. If you are currently in detox, please bring your discharge paperwork with you upon admission.

Is there a gym on site?

No. Residents are taken to a local gym monday-saturday.

What kind of food do you have at your facility? Can you accommodate special dietary needs?

Mainly American Home style food: Chicken, pastas, and salads, vegetables, grains, vitamins, and other gourmet items. We have an excellent cooking staff that can accommodate almost any appetite. Residents have access to the kitchen for meals and snacks round the clock. Mountain Peak can also maintain special dietary needs for all residents including vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, lactose free, sugar free, and peanut free.

Do you have a Doctor on site? What if I need to see a specialist?

Mountain Peak has psychiatric care for all residential clients under the supervision of our Medical Director. Mountain Peak also facilitates and handles the setting and keeping of appointments with specialists per the approval of our medical director for resident cases. We do not provide medical care for outpatient clients but assist in locating appropriate medical care when necessary.

Should I bring my current medications?

Yes, bring your current medication in the original prescription bottle. All medications will be turned in to staff and upon admission and submitted for medical review. Medications will be counted and documented. Any medications that are not prescribed to the individual resident will be confiscated and destroyed.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt
Privacy Policy